Community Code of Conduct
PinoyMTB.net forum has been created so that we can exchange ideas, converse and meet with others who share a common interest in a safe environment.
Here are some rules that we ask you to follow:
- Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
- Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Rudeness, personal attacks, bullying, threats or inflammatory posts will not be tolerated.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to disclose to the public at large.
- Do not post hateful racist, or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- Please refrain from discussing illegal activities, sharing lewd photos or using curse words.
- Use the search before you ask a question, you might be surprised to find the answer.
- Post all for sale items in Buy & Sell section only. For sale items posted in the forum will be deleted.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Do not question moderators in the open forum. Moderation can be stressful, use private messages to chat with moderators.
In summary, use your common sense, treat others are you expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone. Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!