August 21, 2019 at 6:42 am #3571
Women are cared about their beauty, and many of them who cares about their hair may have the experience of trying to wear a Lace Wigs. A lace frontal allows one to wear a full weave with no hair leave out while giving the appearance of natural scalp.
Lace Front Wigs are both very useful in creating beautiful and flawless sew in installations. If you are new or do not know much about lace closure cares, here are some tips for you by WestKiss hair
1. To ensure that your Human Hair Lace Front Wigs is installed by the person who is skilled in lace mounting. A well installed hair closure will give you an amazing starting point.
2. When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tying it tightly. This keeps your lace frontal from moving about at night and reduces friction with your hairline which could cause damage.
3. Try not to blow-dry your weave. Ever! Allow to air-dry. Not only is the blow-dry process too rough for lace, it also makes weave brittle by over drying it.
4. Brushing your hair closure with a wide-tooth comb softly. Brush the hair gently from the ends as you work your way up to the root. Hold the hair at the root while combing to avoid shade.
5. When washing your hair, use a mild sulphate-free shampoo. Sulphates are normally too harsh for weave. Especially if the weave is not virgin hair. They strip your hair of its Keratin coat and makes your weave more prone to tangling. Use a leave-in conditioner, do not skip this step. It is important to use a leave-in conditioner in order to de-tangle strands, tame frizz, reduce fly-aways and keep your hair smooth. Choose one that is light-weight and won’t have your hair looking greasy.
6. Apply a moisturizing conditioner after every shampoo and a deep conditioner.Because they are made from natural human hair,especially the Brazilian weave will respond to deep conditioning, repairing the cuticle and restoring smoothness and shine.
7. Never go to bed with a wet weave. This will encourage matting and lead to that musty smell. Wash your hair earlier in the day and leave to air dry.
8. Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair. If you like your hair curly, then use light and soft bendy rollers. These should be used to set your hair overnight and can be used on dry or damp hair not soaking wet hair to avoid matting and odors.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.